The period for nominations has closed for 2016.
Through Argentum’s 5th Annual Senior Living by Design Awards, senior living architects and communities are sharing their success stories that demonstrate innovation in providing residents wellness services, access to community, and safety in an environment that allows them to engage while they age.
The Senior Living by Design Award winners will be published in the November/December issue of Senior Living Executive. Nominations are open to members and nonmembers of Argentum.
Member Submissions: $299
Nonmember Submissions: $350
Log into our awards portal to submit your nomination today.
Seek recognition for your innovations
- Accommodate needs through amenities like pet parks, banks, performance theaters, chapels, gift shops, and gardens
- Engage residents through cooking demonstration kitchens and provide opportunity for participation in food preparation
- Captivate through sight, sound, and touch stimuli
Engaging Common Spaces
- Redefine space allowing for private suites that surround one great room, eliminating hallways
- Appeal to multiple generations and visitors
- Connect neighbors in the broader community
- Connect families with youth through private patios near public spaces such as playgrounds
Allow easy access to people with and without disabilities
- Emphasize openings vs. door
- Utilize sustainable building materials
Submit your most innovative design that improves resident choice, promotes safety, and recognizes the need for community wellness services.
Share your expertise as a judge
The call for judges of the Senior Living by Design Awards is now open! Argentum will select approximately 10 design judges from the senior living industry to help determine the Senior Living by Design Award winners.
Judges must have at least five years of experience in senior living design and an ability to fairly evaluate the entries. If your company is submitting an award, you may still participate as a judge but will need to opt out of review for that particular award rating.
Judging will occur the week of August 15-22 and will require up to 4 hours of reading and review.
Interested applicants should fill out the Senior Living by Design Call for Judges form to provide information as to why you would like to judge the awards and the qualifications you bring to the review process. All judging applicants will be confirmed via email.
Judges will pay specific attention to programs that recognize the need for wellness services, the desire for community, and necessity of staff safety as staff care for residents as they age.
Advertise with a captive audience
Senior Living Executive
provides you with a trusted platform to share your message with this captive and responsive audience interested in design innovations. Advertising rates for the November/December Senior Living Executive
design edition start at only $2,730. For assistance, contact your Argentum sales team:
Be sure to subscribe to receive Senior Living Executive - it's FREE! Sign up at argentum.org/subscribe so you can read about the latest design trends impacting senior living!