Each year, the Best of the Best Awards honor ground-breaking ideas that enable companies to expand their business, improve service delivery, boost the bottom line, streamline operations, and more. Winning Best of the Best companies shake up commonly accepted best practices to get even better results.
2007 Best of the Best Winners
- Phillip Scott, Carlton Senior Living/Carlton Plaza, San Leandro, California
- Jeff Slichta, Oakdale Heights Management Corporation
- Kurt Conway, Sunrise Senior Living, McLean, Virginia
- Marty Clark, Kisco Senior Living/Woodland Terrace, Cary, North Carolina
- Chris Guay, Emeritus Assisted Living, Seattle, Washington
- Doug Harper, Five Star Quality Care, Newton, Massachusetts
- Joska Hajdu, Brookdale Senior Living, Chicago, Illinois
- Brenda Bacon, Brandywine Senior Living, Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Jill Haselman, Benchmark Assisted Living, Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Frank Russo Silverado Senior Living, San Juan Capistrano, California
Chosen from questionnaires submitted by companies and interviews with ALFA staff, the winning strategies were profiled in the May 2007 issue of Assisted Living Executive. ALFA members can access these articles in the Assisted Living Executive section of the ALFA Web site.
ALFAPAC Golf Classic
Last year, 117 golfers gathered at the Cowboys Golf Club in Dallas, Texas for the 2012 ALFAPAC Golf Classic. Participants came out to support ALFAPAC, pursue networking opportunities, and relax before the beginning of the ALFA Conference & Expo. The popular event experienced its most successful year in 2012, and we expect 2013 to be even better. We hope to see you on the course in May! Learn more.
The Senior Living Executive is ALFA’s monthly magazine covering the latest news, trends, solutions and operational techniques used at the most innovative companies in the business. The Senior Living Executive magazine is aimed at improving operational excellence and is a flagship publication for senior living executives.
Past editions of the Senior Living Executive are archived online for both ALFA members and non-members. If you are employed by a senior living provider, you may qualify for a FREE 12 month subscription of the Senior Living Executive magazine, delivered to your door!