As you begin the new year, make sure you don’t miss the biggest senior living stories of 2013. Last year’s most widely read topics include public policy updates on laws and regulations affecting senior living providers, the current state of the senior living industry and what to look for in the future, societal perceptions of residents, research into senior health topics, and more.
1. Largest Senior Living Providers for 2013
2. Massive Caregiver Shortage Expected in Coming Decades
3. Florida Discusses New Assisted Living Category for Seniors
4. The Road Ahead – What’s Next for the Senior Living Business?
5. Evolution of Assisted Living Marked by Great Recession’s Impact
6. That’s Not Me! Prospects’ Perceptions of Current Residents
7. Memory Care Takes Proactive Approach to Manage Aggressive Behavior
8. As Resident Demographic Shifts, Assisted Living Adapts to Change
9. States Continue to Improve Assisted Living Laws and Regulations
10. Reduced State Licensing Staff Prompts Providers to Explore Alternatives
CEO, cheatsheet, Consumer Intelligence, Facts and Figures, Membership, Memory Care Best Practices and Research, Memory Care Education, Partnerships
A means to prevent Alzheimer’s disease is not in the near future, but a variety of diagnostic and treatment strategies can improve quality of life by ...
Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), cheatsheet, Human Resources, Partnerships, Staffing & Performance
While accountable care organizations (ACO) are still evolving, some have already defined quality measures for skilled nursing communities, and quality...
cheatsheet, Family Caregiver, Family Relations, Health and Wellness, Health Care, Research, Resident and Family Services, Senior Living Options, Wellness Program
Total spending on healthcare for a family of four with employer-sponsored health insurance will rise to more than $25,000 in 2016, according to the Mi...
cheatsheet, Health and Wellness, Health Care, Medication Technology & Informatics, Research, Science and Technology, Technology Infrastructure, Wellness Program
Argentum is pleased to partner with Aging2.0 to conduct the 2016 Senior Care Innovation & Technology Use Survey to advance a greater understanding abo...
Active & Engaged Seniors, cheatsheet, Health and Wellness, Health Care, Senior Living Options, Wellness Program
Vermont reigns as the healthiest state for older adults, according to the 2016 America’s Health Rankings Senior Report, followed by New Hampshire, Min...